1. Select By Subject from Databases column on the library's homepage.
2. Select Nursing and Health in the Category menu.
3. Select ALL in the Sub-category menu and click the GO button.
4. Enter your PNW Career Account (Blackboard) username and password when prompted.
5. When the list appears containing names of databases, click on the database that you wish to access and the database search page will appear.
The following is a list of key databases in nursing research. Click on the database name to be directed to the database.
Access to all PNW databases is also available through the library's home page.
Many hospitals and other workplaces implement internet security settings that block access to sites such as our library databases. If you encounter an issue logging in to a library database at work, check with your employer's IT Department about whether they can unblock access, or login to the library databases from a home or other non-employer network.