Purdue University Northwest Library is now offering additional request options for physical materials held at Purdue University West Lafayette and Purdue Fort Wayne in our online catalog, Library Search. You can request these materials and they will be sent to the Hammond or Westville campus via Indiana's statewide library courier, InfoExpress. These materials will be available for pickup at the campus library you chose.
Check-Out Period: 16 weeks
Renewals: Yes, unless the item was requested by another patron
Who can utilize PurdueBorrow: Current PNW: Students (Graduate and Undergraduate), Faculty, Limited-term Lecturers, Staff, Official Retirees
* You can choose Hammond or Westville campus Library as your pick-up location
* You will receive an email when it's on the hold shelf and ready to be picked up
* Items will be held at the front desk of the library.
* Items that are not picked up after 14 days will be returned to the Home campus
* Late Fees are determined by the lending library